J & J Heating and Air Conditioning is a leading provider of high-efficiency packaged rooftop units, split systems, HVAC controls, furnaces and indoor air quality products for the commercial industry. You can rely on our technicians to provide on-time, expert service, at a great value. We have certified experts technician for many types of systems. Our engineers for commercial air conditioning and heating repairs are more than qualified to provide service with professionalism and expertise. Give us a call and let us earn your trust by providing you with exceptional service today.
When it comes to commercial air conditioning or heating, you can count on J & J Heating and Air Conditioning for same day repair, servicing all brands and models.
J & J Heating and Air Conditioning planned maintenance performed at scheduled intervals. Here are some of the benefits we provide:
- Longer lasting equipment, reducing replacement costs.
- Fewer breakdowns, meaning fewer costly repairs or aggravating down-time
- Lower utility bills because equipment kept in shape runs more efficiently.
- Planned maintenance customers get priority on emergency repairs:
our commercial maintenance customers always go to the head of the line
- Planned maintenance programs. Worried about expensive repairs? Afraid the energy bill will be costly? Planned maintenance of your HVAC equipment is the solution. Studies show that HVAC replacement and operating costs are halved when planning regular maintenance. We’ve been keeping locations maintained for the past 20 years. We have been in residential, industrial, construction, and of course, commercial. Let us provide this service for you. We’ll get it right the first time.
- Sheet metal (CAD design). With a CAD (computer aided design) software at our fabrication shop, we are able to customize, design, and build your specific unit as you requested. There are thousands of pre-designed fittings, giving us options to pick or get ideas from. This way, we have full control of how the unit is and how it will function.